Wanted: Someone to join the Black Sheep Entertainment team!
Starting off slow – 5 to 10 hours per week, WFH and occasionally attending events. $20 per hour.
Work within your own schedule as long as the content calendar items are scheduled/completed on time.
- Collaborate, maintain, and execute content calendar.
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, You Tube, TikTok
- Event listing submissions.
- Search for additional promotion, collaboration and media opportunities – paid and earned.
- Tracking activities and events through Google docs.
Ideal Skill Set:
- Social media.
- Basic WordPress.
- Basic video/video editing.
- Basic design (we use Canva).
- Analytics tracking.
- Strategic thinker.
- Organized AND creative.
- Basic understanding of marketing principles and tactics.
- Able to work both autonomously and collaboratively with team.
- Love of comedy (is that really a skill? We dunno, just please like to laugh).
- Flyer delivery.
- Help with event management.
- Theme night hosting (paid premium).
- Source venues for theme nights (paid commission)
- Source corporate/private clients (paid commission)
Please send introduction and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Black Sheep Comedy is all about inclusion and diversity. Please don’t apply if that’s not your thing.